#HekaGood Blueberry Balls 😋 by @ketoonmywaywardson
Blueberry Muffin 'Nougat', surrounded by a homemade low carb Marshmallow Filling, Encased in a Dark Chocolate Globe. HEAVENLY.
You can tweak these to fit your needs/molds so the measurements do not have to be exact. For Four globes:
- 1 Heka Good Foods Blueberry Muffin Bar
- 1T Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1.5 Servings Homemade Marshmallow Cream
- 47g Melted Sugar Free Chocolate
- Melt down your chocolate and coat the inside if your globe molds. (I did 8 of the globe halves) Pop into the refrigerator to set up.
- Cut your Blueberry Muffin bar into chunks and add to a small bowl with your HWC. Microwave for 30 second intervals until you are able to mix it all together.
- Add in 1/2 serving of Marshmallow Fluff, and mix.
- Divide this mixture evenly among your chocolate coated molds.
- Fill the remaining room in the molds with Marshmallow Mixture. Pop back into the refrigerator to firm up.
- Remove your globe halves and fit together to make full spheres. (You can melt the edges a little bit to get them to stick together) Pop back into fridge to re-set.