Coconut Blueberry Heka Mini Bites by @keto_simplefood
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Blueberry heka bar (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- Sweetener to taste or optional .
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Add coconut flakes and mix it well in a low flame and until brown. You can add sweetener at this point.
- Chop up blueberry bar into small pieces and add it into the saucepan and let it melt into the coconut and butter mixture.
- Once its melted , turn off the stove and let it cool for sometime. Using both hands, start forming a little balls with the mixture.
- Pop it in the fridge for 15 mins and sprinkle some coconut flakes .