#HekaGood Cookie Dough “Carmelitas” 😋 by @KetogenicMermaid
- In a medium sauce pan place your HWC + Heka Bars medium low heat.
- Keep stirring till the bars are melted down.
- Set aside.
1c Almond Flour
1/4c @highkeysnacks Hot Cereal Cinnamon Spice
1/2c sliced Almonds
1/4c Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/4c Golden Sweetener
3/4c melted unsalted butter
1tsp baking soda
Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Preheat Oven 350 & grease an 8x8 pan, set aside.
- Combine all your ingredients till it makes a wet dough. Place 3/4 of your dough into your pan pressing it down. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once done pour your “caramel sauce” over the top (I added some chocolate chips first) then with remaining dough sprinkled it all over. Bake another 10-15 minutes - making sure it doesn’t burn.
- Once completely cooled you can add some sugar free caramel syrup if you want.
Macros - (Using these ingredients)
Calories - 269
Fat - 24.8g
Protein - 6.5g
Net Carbs - 2.6g