HEKA GOOD BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BOMB 😋 by @KetoChefMax
Cream cheese fat bomb:
- 4 oz full-fat cream cheese
- 4 oz organic heavy cream
- 6 tbsp grass fed salted butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 1/8 t real salt
- 2.5g sunflower lecithin
- 2 blueberry muffin Heka bars, reserve 10g
- 28g coconut oil or grass-fed salted butter
- 1/4 t xanthan gum
- 16 Ounces organic blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups allulose
- Water to cover
- In a large pot over medium heat combine all of your ingredients for the cream cheese fat bomb and whisk thoroughly until melted and unified.
- Pour into a blender and blend until smooth. Poor the mixture into a silicone mold leaving a little Room at the top for the crust. Place in the freezer to setup.
- Pre heat oven to 300ﾟ. take two blueberry muffin Heka bars and cut in small cubes. Place on a sheet tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let the croutons cool and place in a food processor on high until gram cracker dust is achieved.
- Add the coconut oil or butter and add xanthan gum in a separate small mixing bowl and fill each fat bomb with the crust pushing down lightly. Place back in the freezer to set.
- Add the blueberry sauce ingredients to a large saute Pan and just enough water to a barely cover them. Bring it to a boil and once the color is achieved remove it from stove top the sauce will be ready when it is foamy and the blueberries should remain a whole.
- Plate it up and enjoy.
Yields 12 Fat Bombs
16.5 g Fat
0 g Protein
1 g total carbs/96% fat 1% protein 3% carbs this does not include sauce or crust as those will vary. .