* 1 cup of coconut flour
* 2 tbsp of granulated monk fruit
* 1 cup of water
* 1/2 cup of almond butter
* 2 cups (300g) of ricotta cheese
* 1/4 cup of almond milk
* 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
* 1/4 cup of granulated monk fruit
* 2 Heka Goof Foods Keto Bars - Blueberry Muffin (purelyhealthyliving for discount)
* 1/4 cup of a low carb crushed chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- In a bowl mix the ingredients for the crust.
- Divide the dough into twelve silicone muffin cups and press well.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- While that's baking mix the ingredients for the filling using an immersion blender or a blender. Make sure there are no lumps left.
- Once the crust is baked and cooled top with ricotta cheese filling.
- Finally add the chopped bars and chocolate.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
Nutritional Information (per serving 179 kcal)
Net Carbs: 4.8g