Heka Good Blueberry Muffins
"These muffins have the best texture and flavor! And they’re soooo easy. The bar baked inside gets a little gooey, almost like underdone batter. The almond extract pairs so well with the blueberries and almonds." via @livingleanwitherin
1/2 cup natural almond butter (drippy kind)
1/2 cup natural cashew butter (drippy kind)
1/4 cup @lakanto Golden
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup tiny blueberries (mine were frozen)
1 Blueberry Hekka bar, crumbled
Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the nut butters, eggs, sweetener, baking soda and extracts.
- Stir in most of the blueberries and 1/2 the bar crumbles.
- Spoon into 7 silicone muffin cups.
- Press remaining blueberries and crumbles on top.
- Bake for 18-19 min. They might seem a tad underdone (which is, like, heaven)- but they do firm up as they cool.
*I used salted almond butter and cashew butter from @traderjoes