Heka Good Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Mug Cake
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 cake
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
Soak Time: 2 hrs
- 2 Heka Good Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Bar, crumbled
- 1 Heka Good Chocolate Chunk Cookie, chopped
- 6 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 2 eggs
- 2½ tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or Lakanto Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips, optional
- Crumble the bar pieces into a bowl and cover with the milk. Let the pieces soak for a couple hours, mashing with a fork to soften. Once softened, add to a mini blender with the eggs, coconut and almond flours, sweetener, butter, and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
- Grease 2 extra large mugs. Divide batter. Add chocolate chips. Microwave each separately for 1:30. Open microwave to check for overflow. Cook an additional 30 seconds, or until desired sponginess.
- Carefully invert into a plate. Most of your chocolate chips will be nicely melted on top of the cake. Crumble cookie pieces on top. (Net carbs below are even lower due to sugar alcohols).
Calories: 546| Protein: 27g | Fat: 40g | Carbs: 29.6g | Fiber: 18.4g | Net Carbs: 11.2g