Amazing recipe featuring our NEW Double Chocolate Cookie - creation by @livingleanwitherin
Heka Good Double Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: ½ cookie sandwich
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 5 min
• 4 Heka Good Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
• 2 small scoops low carb vanilla ice cream
• 2 tablespoons ghee
• 2 tablespoons Lakanto Golden Sweetener
• 2 tablespoons heavy cream or coconut milk (full fat, canned)
• 2 teaspoons Lakanto syrup
• Dash vanilla extract
• Dash sea salt
1. Add the ghee, sweetener, cream, and syrup to a small pot. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir for about 2 minutes until the mixture begins to reduce slightly. Continue stirring as you bring to a low boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool slightly. Caramel will thicken as it sits.
2. Spoon one scoop of the ice cream onto one cookie, drizzle with ½ the caramel and top with another cookie. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut in half and serve.