Heka Good Pecan Pie
"Pecan pie that’s keto friendly! I don’t really eat bars very often anymore. I prefer real food and most make my stomach “off” these days when I do eat them. But- not #hekabars - they don’t bother me at all. So now I can have them again when I’m on the go which is such a nice option. It’s likely because they don’t use chicory like a lot of other bars, and the sweetener they use - allulose - works for me too." via @livingleanwitherin
Heat oven to 350 degree oven
1/2 cup almond flour
2Tbs Lakanto Golden sweetener
1 Tbs softened vanilla ghee
1 Tbs egg white
Press into base of a 7-inch springform pan. Poke a couple holes. Bake for 10 min.
Break up two Heka Pecan Bars into a small pot with...
1/3 cup Lakanto syrup
2Tbs vanilla ghee
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbs crushed pecans
- Melt it together slowly over medium low until fully melted.
- Remove to cool a bit, then stir in one egg.
- Pour into crust and bake at 350* for roughly 18 minutes.
You want the center a bit jiggly and the top set.
- Let cool before carefully removing the side of the springform pan.
- Run a knife around the edge to ensure it comes out nicely.