We’re drooling over these Heka Good Raspberry Scones by @livingleanwitherin🤤
Yield: 8 serving
Serving Size: 1 scone
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 22 min
These have a ton of raspberry flavor without using any fruit at all!
• 1 ¼ cups almond flour
• 1/3 cup Lakanto Golden or Swerve
• ¼ cup coconut flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• Pinch sea salt
• ¼ cup slightly softened butter
• 1 egg
• ½ teaspoon almond extract
• 2 tablespoons almond milk (if needed)
• 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Heka Bar, chopped
• Melted coconut butter topping (optional)
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Stir together almond flour through salt.
2. Cut in the butter, egg, and extract. Only use milk of the dough is too crumbly. Stir in bar pieces.
3. Line a sheet tray with parchment. Form a dough ball with your hands and place dough on parchment. Pat down and form a circle.
4. Using a sharp knife cutting straight down, score the scones into 8 triangles.
5. Bake for 22 minutes or until edges are golden.
6. Drizzle with melted coconut butter or make a cream cheese and powdered Swerve icing.