Hemp Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 Heka Chocolate Chunk Bar
- 2.5 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil or butter
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Tiny pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips
Method: cut the Heka bar in half. Place half in a small bowl with the coconut oil. Chop the other half into small pieces.
Microwave the bar/oil for 20 seconds or until the bar is soft and oil is melted. Stir to combine.
Place the hemp seeds, melted bar/oil, sweetener and vanilla bean paste into a mini food processor or blender. Pulse a couple times until the dough sticks together. Stir in the bar pieces and chocolate chip. Scoop by the tablespoon forming balls onto a plate. Consume immediately or place in the fridge where they’ll firm up as they chill.