Banana Walnut Protein Waffle
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 waffle
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- 1 Heka Good Banana Walnut Bread Bar
- 30g grass-fed plain whey protein
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (I used unsweetened vanilla cashew yogurt)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 6 drops vanilla stevia
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Crumble the Heka Bar into small pieces. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Plug in waffle iron.
2. Add bar pieces to a mini blender and process to crumbs. Whisk the crumbs and remaining ingredients to make your batter. Coat the waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour in batter. These cook fast, so check for a golden-brown color after a minute or so. Cook another minute or two, or until golden.
3. Top with sugar-free syrup, nut butter, or sugar-free chocolate chips, if desired.
Calories: 252| Protein: 40g | Fat: 34g | Carbs: 29g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar Alcohol: 17| Net Carbs: 7g
Written by Heka Good Foods Admin for Heka Good Foods.