Low Carb Refrigerator Raspberry Cheesecake
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 3 min
Chill Time: 4 hrs
- 2 Heka Good Foods White Chocolate Raspberry, chopped small
- ½ cup fine almond flour
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto or Swerve Confectioner’s Sweetener
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔ cup Lakanto or Swerve Confectioner’s Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons yogurt, vegan yogurt, or sour cream
- ¾ tablespoon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 400°F. Bake the bar pieces for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Cool. Place in a mini blender and process to fine crumbs. Stir in the almond flour, butter and 2 tablespoons sweetener. Press into the bottom of a small 6-7” springform pan.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks. Remove and set aside. Add the cream cheese and sweetener and beat until smooth.
- Stir together the yogurt and gelatin until smooth and microwave for about 25-30 seconds, until warm but not bubbling. Stir again, ensuring the gelatin is smooth. Add to the cream cheese and beat again to combine, adding the lemon juice and zest. Fold in the whipped cream. Pour over crust. Top with raspberries and chill for a few hours.
Calories: 299| Protein: 7g | Fat: 28g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber & Sugar Alcohol: 4g | Net Carbs: 7g
Written by Heka Good Foods Admin for Heka Good Foods.