Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte
Yield: 8-10 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 13 min
Chill Time: 2 hr
- 2 Heka Good Salted Chocolate Bars
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Swerve or Lakanto Granular Sweetener
- 1 cup coconut cream (chill a can of coconut milk and scoop off the solid layer)
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Swerve or Lakanto Confectioners Sweetener
- Heat oven to 400°F. Chop up the Heka Bars into small pieces. (Pro tip: remove the big yummy chocolate chunks and eat them! They melt when baked, so don’t let them go to waste!) Bake for 4 minutes. Remove and cool for 10 minutes. Reset oven temp to 350°F.
- Add bar pieces and remaining crust ingredients to a mini blender and process to crumbs. Coat a 6-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Press crumbs onto bottom. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the coconut cream and chocolate in a pot over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in the peanut butter and sweetener. Pour over crust. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm. Decorate with a drizzle of PB, crushed peanuts, chocolate chips and/or sea salt, if desired.
- This is rich and decadent. So, slice into small 8-10 pieces.