Love caramel? Love blueberries? Chocolate? Forget any other Keto candy I’ve made in the past. I’m serious. This creation I’ve made is the only sugar free candy recipe you’ll need to satisfy your sweet tooth with absolutely NO GUILT! The interior is light and fluffy and NOT sticky!!! Plus these bars are sweetened with allulose, so there is no cooling effect!!! Get yourself some @hekagoodfoods Blueberry Muffin bars (or use any of the flavors–they’ll all work!), and make these. Now. Trust me.
- Sugarfree dark chocolate (enough to coat your mold of choice. I used @cocopolosuperfood chocolate discs)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 blueberry muffin Heka bars
- 1/3 C heavy cream
- 1 T unsalted butter
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second increments, stirring in between until smooth.
- Pour chocolate into molds (1/3 depth of mold)and make sure sides are coated. Refrigerate.
- Once chocolate has set take Hekagood bars and cut into 1/8ths. Place in a heavy bottom saucepan and add butter and heavy cream. Mix continuously over low heat until mixture is smooth. Take the pan off the heat and let mixture cool slightly.
- Fill chocolate molds with warm mixture, leaving enough room to place sealing chocolate on top. Refrigerate.
- Once cold, top with more melted chocolate mixture. Refrigerate to set. Enjoy!! 🌟🌟
BTW- These are NOT fat bombs, so once your candy is set you DO NOT have to keep it refrigerated!!