Happy Memorial Day, Heka fam! 🇺🇸 We celebrate in memory of some, but in honor of all.
We know Memorial Day looks a little different this year… but that doesn’t mean we can’t make some fun desserts! Here’s an amazing Memorial Day keto dessert by the lovely @livingleanwitherin featuring our Blueberry Muffin bars.
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 dessert
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Chill Time: 30 min
- Heka Good Foods Blueberry Muffin Bar, chopped small
- 2¼ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon Allulose or Lakanto Granular Sweetener
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup Lakanto or Swerve Confectioner’s Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Add the blueberries, lemon juice and 1 tablespoons sweetener to a small pot. Bring to a boil, then
reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Allow to reduce and become slightly syrup-y. Set aside to cool.
2. Using a stand or hand-held mixer, add the whipping cream and beat to stiff peaks. Add in the cream
cheese about 4 tablespoons at a time, followed by the sweetener and vanilla. Beat until smooth and
3. Spoon the blueberries into 8 small dessert cups. Top with whipped cheesecake. Sprinkle the chopped
bar on top. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 349| Protein: 3g | Fat: 32g | Carbs: 10g | Fiber & Sugar Alcohol: 4g | Net Carbs: 6g