By María Fernanda López via @purely_healthy_living
– 3/4 cup of almond butter
– 3/4 cup of coconut flour
– 1/2 cup of chocolate protein powder
– 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit
– 1 cup of hot water
– 3 Heka Good Foods – Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Keto Bars
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl mix the coconut flour, monk fruit and vegan protein.
3. Add the melted almond butter and mix.
4. Incorporate de warm water and mix again.
5. Pour the mix into twelve silicone muffin cups.
6. Chop the keto bars into pieces and use them to top each muffin.
7. Bake for 28 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving 192 kcal)