You’ll need 4 Heka birthday cake batter bars!
- 210 grams cream cheese
- 130 grams sour cream
- 2 packets true lemon or 1 tablespoon long juice
- 1/2 cup allulose or 1/3 cup erythritol/swerve
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 12 drops @oooflavors cheesecake (any)
- 12 drops @oooflavors cake batter
6 slot silicone pan
1/4-1/3 cup @choczero white chocolate chips
1 small ziplock
Base & topping:
- Microwave all 4 bars unwrapped on top of parchment paper.
- Add another layer of parchment on top and roll out to 1/6″. I use the Joseph Joseph rolling pin with spacers, the red ring for 1/6″.
- Cut out to shape of your container. I used a silicone pan with 6 rectangular molds. These were 3″ by 1.5″.
- Place each rectangle in bottom of silicone molds.
- Place mold pan and remaining rolled out bars on parchment into the oven and bake at 350degF for 6-7 minutes. Remove and cool while making filling.
- Place all filling ingredients in bowl and mix well with mixer. Once mixed slowly sprinkle in gelatin while mixing.
- Take remaining baked Heka bar from parchment and chop into small cubes. Reserve 1/3 for topping. Add remaining 2/3 to cheesecake mix.
- Place cheesecake mix atop the baked bottoms in the silicone mold. Once filled, tap mold to remove any air holes and fill any gaps with more cheesecake batter.
- Place mold into freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from mold and then easily store in the fridge. The freezer helps to set it quickly and easier to remove!
- Top with remaining cubes of baked heka birthday cake batter bar. Melt @choczero white chocolate chips for 30-45 seconds in a baggie or piping bag. Cut small tip off and drizzle over unmolded cheesecakes.
Thaw slightly from freezer before serving or serve from fridge.