Mini Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 cake
Prep time: 5 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- ¼ cup nondairy milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil (or butter) softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Heka Good Birthday Cake Batter Bar, chopped small
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat two 6-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together all ingredients, adding the bar pieces in last. Divide between the two ramekins.
Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Carefully invert onto a plate.