During the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, the Dalgona Coffee became a viral TikTok sensation – and for good reason!
For all of us caffeine-lovers who are missing our daily trips to coffee shops, the Dalgona Coffee has been a perfect solution to fill the void. However, if you’ve seen the recipe, you’ve most likely seen how much sugar is required to make it! If you’re on keto, it’s quite possible that you’ve bypassed it all together.
Want to know the good news?
It is possible to make a keto-friendly version of the Dalgona Coffee – which is what we’re doing today!
JOIN OUR SOCIAL CHALLENGE! Click here for details.
If you’ve never made it before, keep reading to learn how to make it keto 👇🏼
Be sure to save this image or screenshot it for your next shopping trip!
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1-2 tbsp Allulose sweetener (to taste)* (any keto-friendly sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Boiling water
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or coconut milk for nut-free)
- 1-2 tbsp Heavy cream (optional)
- Your favorite Heka bar to pair it with!
- Pour unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice into glass, and place aside.
- In another small, deep bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk or use a hand mixer until thick and smooth.
- Pour whipped coffee mix on top of milk
- Pair with your favorite Heka bar or cookie and enjoy!
Stay tuned on our social channels for updates on when our social challenge officially launches for a chance to win some Heka goodies and fun swag!